WEDNESDAY 21 APRIL- 6.30 pm: Richard Tillinghast (with Fred A'Aguiar and Naomi Shihab Nye. Town Hall Theatre
THURSDAY 22 APRIL- 5.00 pm: Launch by Philip King of Gerard Smyth's The Fullness of Time: New and Selected Poems. Oyster Bar, Meyrick Hotel
- 6.15 pm. Enda Wyley and Enrique Juncosa. Cava Restaurant
FRIDAY 23 APRIL- 1.00 pm: Pat Boran (with Rupert Thomson) reading from his memoir, The Invisible Prison: Scenes from an Irish Childhood. Town Hall Theatre
- 6.00 pm: A reading by Gerard Smyth (with John Burnside). Town Hall Theatre.
SAT 24 APRIL
- 11.30 am: Pat Boran joins Eileán Ní Chuilleanáin and Catrióna O'Reilly in A Poets' Colloquy: From Manuscript to Published Poem, (hopefully useful) advice on publishing individual poems and book-length manuscripts. Kenny's Bookshop, Liosbán, Tuam Road, Galway.
- 4.00 pm: Tom Mathews, reading as Special Guest at the Cúirt Poetry Slam. Róisín Dubh.
- 4.00 pm: Galway Launch of the Dedalus anthology, Landing Places: Immigrant Poets in Ireland, edited by Eva Bourke and Borbála Faragó. Sheridans on the Docks;
SUN 25 APRIL - 5.00 pm: Eva Bourke, reading with four other Galway-based poets as part of Cúirt's 25th anniversary celebrations. Town Hall Theatre.
There's also a conversation between that national treasure Philip King and the superb Josh Ritter on the Saturday afternoon at 2.00 pm in Druid Lane Theatre, though tickets may well be already sold out. Best to check at the Cúirt festival office here.